• We are committed to your privacy
• What information we collect
• How we make use of this information
• We are committed to data security
We are committed to your privacy
We respect your privacy concerns. This is the reason we have tried to be transparent in the information we provide on our website about our operations and company. We make this notice available on our homepage and at every other point we ask for personally identifiable information.
What information we collect
The information here is applicable to all the type of information we collect or you submit on our website www.foodinzz.com.. There are different pages wherein you can make request for receiving certain material or register to avail specific or a set of services. The information which we collect through these pages include:
• E-mail Address
• Phone Number
• Payment information when making purchase
We also keep track of what services you access when you are on Foodinzz, we might also collect information about the way you access, your location, IP address, the number of pages you visit.
How we make use of this information
The information you provide is not shared with any third party except to the extent necessary to complete the process. When you place any purchase request, you give in certain kind of information which is asked for. The information you provide henceforth is used only to complete the purchase request.
When you drop us a query through e-mail, we use return e-mail addresses to answer those queries. We also make you of this e-mail address to send you promotional e-mails; however, if you do not wish to receive such communication from us, you can click to unsubscribe.
The non-identifying information is well used to make our services better for our future clients, but in any way we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify the individual.
We are committed to data security
To prevent any unauthorized access and ensure correct and proper use of information and maintain complete data accuracy.
We will not use your personal data or information which you have provided or we have collected for:
• Marketing other products and services than the ones which we intend to provide through www.foodinzz.com.. or affiliate website, or
• Any third party products and services without having given you the opportunity to opt out of such marketing opportunities
• We are committed to protecting your right to privacy. We collect information about our users in order to help us continually improve our services.
• We also use the information you provide us to grade your ratings, feedback on your activity, past history, credentials, etc.
• We have the right to verify the Information provided by you in reasonable circumstances as required.
• We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. For this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information by logging into your account.
To whom does the Policy apply
• This Policy applies to the store owners, the buyers and other third parties who visit the site or link to our site.
• This Policy restricts the use of this website by minors and those who do not have capacity to enter into a valid commercial contract.
• Our services are not available to children and any person under the age of 18 should not submit any personal information to us.
• If you are less than 18 years and you wish to contract, you are required to contract through your parents or legal guardian.
Relation with third parties
• We do not disclose the information given to us by you unless we have obtained consent from you.
• Once consent is communicated we may combine your information with the information on other users and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising.
• We may use your personal information to pass on information in accordance with your interests and preferences. On receiving the first communication of this nature, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of future communications of similar nature by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from or participate in our ad-customization programs, please communicate your intention to Unsubscribe
• However, as part of your registration for the Services, you may receive certain communications from www.foodinzz.com.., such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding the Services, and you cannot opt out of receiving such communications. If you disclose your information to others, on our site(s) or other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them www.foodinzz.com.. does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you will be subject to the privacy policies of such third parties where applicable.
• We advise you to be diligent before you disclose any of your personal information to others. www.foodinzz.com. does not want to act as a medium to facilitate the transfer of personal information, and thus you are strongly discouraged from providing your personal information to the third parties through www.foodinzz.com.
Matters relating to our Website
This website does not protect you against the identification information which you yourself would have provided by associating your name with your User ID. Although our pages with personal information are coded with robot exclusion headers, individuals and corporations may illegally attempt to automatically collect your email address from the Site. We would also keep you informed of any suspicious activity or policy violations come to our notice.
External Service Providers
We do not disclose your personal information to external service providers unless you provide your explicit consent. To prevent our disclosure of your personally identifiable information to an external service provider, you can decline such consent or simply not use their services. Because we do not control the privacy practices of these third parties, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to use their services.
We shall disclose your information where necessary to cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our terms of service as well as to enforce laws and third party rights, such as intellectual property rights and laws relating to fraud., or as otherwise required by law or if there is a valid court order in this regard. We will, in furtherance of such needs adhere to the requests made, in relation to criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability, (and you authorise us to) disclose personal information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, User ID history, about you as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
Such information would be also disclosed to enforce or apply the terms of this Agreement when It is understood that You have expressly violated the Terms stipulated under this Agreement , or to protect the rights, property, or safety of www.foodinzz.com. our users, or others, whether during or after the term of your use of the Service.
• The website confers on its users an inbuilt risk of disclosure at their own cost.
• The website does not provide an absolute guarantee against any or all technological malice’s the personally identifiable information of a person would be subject to.
• We undertake reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• Various risk factors involved relate to, the disclosure of your personal identification information to third parties who may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or even be lead from the act of abuse or misuse of your information by the third parties of the information that they collect from the Site.
Disabling or enabling cookies
Though cookies and other aids are created to provide better access to the internet including this Site you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your computer through your browser. However, it is brought to your notice that disabling of cookies does not guarantee easy access of this Site.
Use of web beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
Use of Log Files
Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the site. We may analyse log file information (who has visited where in our website) from all our visitors.
We use this information to make changes to the layout of the website and to manage the information in it. Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
Changes in Policy
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated and for that please keep yourself posted of our website on a day to day basis.